MAIN POINTS BEFORE BUYING
Due to the special cases rightnow, the transportation could be delayed, and
1. We have done a lot of treatment for waterproofing, but we can’t promise you the scooter damaged by water is still under guarantee, because 100% waterproofing is impossible under the current technical conditions. In addition, riding on rainy days is very unsafe. We strongly recommend that you do not ride on rainy days.
2. We are constantly improving our scooters, and we have many different suppliers to provide parts, so maybe some small details of the scooter you receive would be different from the photos of description page, such as the brake/grips/tires/screws/arms/motors…don’t worry, sir, it’s normal, that means you receive a newest model, this is the official store, I promise to provide the newest improved models, just the description page is not renewed yet!
3. The max range based on lab data, someone of 60kg continuously rode a max charging scooter on a flat road, with only rear motor, at 15km/h and 25℃, without wind. The real distance would be much shorter. Your driving style, speed, temperature, load, tire pressure, road condition, weather, all of them would greatly affect a scooter’s real range.
4. The laws and regulations are very different among countries, I don’t know whether our scooters comply with your local laws and regulations, you have to consult your local traffic authority in advance, we wouldn’t bear any legal liability for that. Of course I’m willing to provide the necessary certificates/declaration/invoice for you, such as CE/speed-limited declaration.
ABOUT SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS/TARIFFS/TAXES/VAT
1. The electric scooters equip lithium batteries, so they are international prohibited goods. We have to deliver them by some special way. Usually, there is no normal way to transport them, So we send them to Shenzhen at first, then to Hongkong, and to Europe/Russia/USA/Australia/Canada etc. Generally, we will ship it by train to Europe/Russia, by sea to USA/Canada/Australia, then deliver it by UPS/DHL/FedEX and other logictics companies.
2. The tracking number can’t be trackable before finishing the clearance generally, if you can track it, it means you will get scooter several days later, before that, please wait patiently.
3. Free tax means we will bear the customs/taxes/VAT for you, you won’t pay for that anymore. Free tax contries: EU/USA/UAE/Canada/Russia/Australia/Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand and so on. If you come from other countries, please consult us before your buying.
4. From early 2020, some states of United States would charge customs duties directly when you purchase goods from Aliexpress. So if you’re from those states, when you submit an order, you’ll find that the system charge you extra taxes automatically, if you want to avoid it, please contact me, maybe I can do something to help you.
5. If you’re from Bulgaria/Romania/Ireland, although these countries are the members of EU, but they would charge the second time customs duties maybe, it’s not 100%, but a certain propability. This situation is beyond my control, so if you’re from these countries, when you’re charged by agency, you have to pay the second time customs duties by yourself. I don’t know how much they will charge you, you have to consult your local customs agency.
6. If you’re from Australia, and you don’t have an import lisence, because the government of Australia changed the import policy, We have to ship the scooter without battery, and ship the battery seperately at same time, you have to install the battery by yourself, and you have to bear the shipping fees of battery, it’s around $100. If you don’t want to do that, of course I will ship the scooter with the battery, just as I said, it’s not 100%, but a certain propability, some times it’s strict but some times it isn’t.
7. If you’re from UK, because of Brexit, we can’t ship scooters to U.K now, maybe the situation would be changed in the future, but rightnow I can do nothing.